Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do I get rid of jock itch ?

I get jock itch during the summer. My doctor says my body is very susceptible to this and that I prob will have to live with it for the rest of my life. He gave me a cream to apply to the affected area.
That helps for a while, but it always comes back. What can I co ?
Answer:
The best way is to wear losse clothings and after shower you must dry everything well and then put a powder. Also you need to change up the underswears a lot to keep the area sparkling clean and fresh. Never wear tight wool jock strap or other binding and restriction intimates otherwise you get a bad rash and it will itch like a flea bite or a deadly mosquito.
Blue Star Ointment..Kills rabies, scabies, and the babies
Some people's skin is more susceptible to this problem than others. Wearing loose-fitting, cotton underwear (it is more absorbent) and showering daily and after exertion helps...but sometimes only the cream (I suspect this is lotrisone or something similar) is the only thing that works. Continued use of the cream won't hurt you. Follow your Dr's orders.
beat off with hot suace!
The cream from the Doctor will clear it up, but you then must use a corn starch/nappy rash powder or similar every day to prevent it. It will always be worse in the summer with perspiration.
you can try different medicine, you can buy those anti-fungal medicines at local drug stores, some may work, and actually cure the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net