Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can women bear 12 or 15 inches penis?


Answer:
Depends on the girth, but if my man had a penis that big...I sure wouldn't be complaining!
I don't know. I've asked myself that many a times. If a guy ever pulled it out and between his legs was anything more than 8 inches, he's not having that thing anywhere near me lol. I have been with someone very large and it just hurt. There was no pleasure.
Who on (this) earth could possibly claim to have a (real) penis this big - don't say in the movies - cos that's just pulp fiction!

In any case, have you ever seen a baby born - ouch! but all hail to the female of the species as they seem to cope (on behalf of the other half of the species) rather well.
they couldnt bear them but im sure they could bear a 13 or 14 incher
I have no clue
They can just fine. Most men have a penis that long. If you measure the penis starting at the point where the penis leaves the body, you are only measuring a small portion. Its root starts in the interior of the body, by the prostate gland, and is usually around 12 to 15 inches total.
i have no idea. the largest penis i have ever had was 10.5" and that even hurt a little.
A penis 12 is very rare, and I doubt there ever has been a 15. Most women would not want anything to do with much above 8 inches. Bigger is not always better.
They really can't. If you were that big you'd be hitting their Cervix (the place where soon to be born babies are stored) and I've heard many stories from female friends saying how unbearable that is. The female body can adapt to different sizes and take a lot of pain, but thats just doing too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net