Sunday, October 25, 2009

How Can u Boost your Testosterone ? If its Low?

i need to boost my testosterone i had a blood test recently and it said my testosterone was low ... how can i boost it?
Answer:
Honey below are proven ways to increase Testosterone, I hope these can help you.

Many athletes and bodybuilders now use tribulus terrestris as a legal way to boost their testosterone levels without having to resort to illegal steroids.

Eating certain foods helps the body to increase testosteorne naturally. Some of the best foods to eat are oysters, eggs, beef, garlic, and broccoli.
Eat LOTS of Peanut Butter And Honey...Put It In A Sandwich =)
working out will boost it
I think there is medicine for that. You would need to ask your doctor--you would need a prescription for it anyway. Don't know of any other way.
Only real way is to get medicine from your doctor. You could try taking zinc, but why play around if its low, get real medication from your doctor and you will feel better. (Do a google search of zinc and testosterone)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog! I tried to raise testosterone naturally for a while and because I succeeded it absolutely stepped up my energy. I have tested and found that doing a work out is the most important. for me to keep high testosterone. After using all the herbal methods (e.g. zinc) I'm also wondering about exogenous testosterone cream. My older friend is using this stuff Andro-plus...has anyone else tried it? Seems legit but i cant know for certain.

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net