Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do i get the lines or muscles on the stomach without going to the gym i mean xecrises da eill replace dat.


Answer:
I do a mix of Pilates and crunches about 2-3x a week and get a 40 minute cardio whenever I walk home from work Mon-Fri (plus the bus takes too long and I'm impatient, too! LOL) I already have an active job, but I still work out other parts of my body with weights. Eat moderately. Get enough sleep. Although I'm naturally short and stocky, I sometimes can tell if people are impressed by my physique. (ie. women at work say hello to me a lot more, female strangers would smile at me when I walk past them. Plus at a doctor's visit, a nurse asked me if I workout after she asked me to take my shirt off, etc)
Well you can do stomach crunches while watching tv or listening to music. But dont eat anything while you are doing your stomach crunches because that would defeat the purpose.
Crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net