Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do I get fit and muscly quickly?

Bad diet, I eat pastries from the bakers every day, drink 4 litres of coke a day, smoke 20 a day, beyond the bakers I don';t really eat anything else.

As I'm running towards 30 I have decided that it's time to shape up and build myself a new body, no more fags, coke or bad food


I need help, tell me what I need to do at the gym to build the body and what I need to eat to build it and be healthy.

Many thanks.
Answer:
Eat the opposite of junk food. Tuna fish food high in protein cut out the sugar and starchy food NO MORE CIGS THEY ARE CHILDISH. Honest mate I was in the same boat as you. I am now fitter at 41 years old than what I was when I was 29. NO BULL.
Work out with dum/bar bells, run don't eat crap and eat protien and carbohydrates !!!! should take 2 weeks to see some nice results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net