Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i pee standin up without pulling my pants down?

I can pee standing up i just have to pull my pants down to about mid thigh so i use the stalls since i pull my pants down and ive tried to pee at urnials but i just end up getting pee on myself i jsut dont knwo hwo to do it please give help!
Answer:
Take your pants off then stand on your head facing the urinal and let er rip.if you drip, just duck your head and hope it misses your chin.Easy huh?
Just free Willy and do the deed man...and get on with your life.
zippers
ok,
Step 1) Unzip your pants zipper
Step 2) There is a hole in your boxers
Step 3) Put your d*** thru there
GOOD LUCK :P
zipper.

eww gross.
brandon my boy,heres the best way to handle your little problem. measure from your little dingy to the bottom of your shoe,then go cut a piece of garden hose.wire one end to your dingy and the other end to your ankle. then you don't even have to make the trip to the john.
anything else, i'm in the book.
wierd..
put your dick through the fly and start to pee. If your dick is too small then just pee in the stall
thats why they put zippers on pants for.
Just pee in your pants, it'll feel warm.
pee naked or let me pull your pants down and hold it for you. pull your zipper down and dance around untill wee wee pops out and then hope he doesn't get your pants wet. E-mail me and let me know how it goes. Ok?
Assuming you are biologically male, unsnap the top button of your trousers, undo the zipper, pull down your underwear, and if you have a small penis and/or a weak stream, pull up really close to the urinal.

A transgendered person might have more difficulty. If the tutorial at http://www.ampnet.co.uk/femorabilia/pee_... doesn't help, such a person may need to resort to a funnel-type device such as the Travelmate, Plastuit, etc.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh that's not really the problem I think. All the guys have to pee in stalls if they have dicks.Just unzip your pants and put your dick out and pee...............:)I hope this would help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh that's not really the problem I think. All the guys have to pee in stalls if they have dicks.Just unzip your pants and put your dick out and pee...............:)I hope this would help you

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net