Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I make my voice deeper?

I am 28 and I want to make my voice sound deeper. Are there any voice developing evcercises I can do?
Answer:
there is no actual way u can do it. maybe u cood get surgery
I used to have this problem as well, and I found that I was able to condition myself to make my voice deeper 70% of the time, however when I was relaxed or not thinking about it my voice would revert to the way it is supposed to be. My recommendation would be to not give a sh1t about what people think of your voice
Go to a vocal coach. Or investigate on the internet.
try talking in a deeper voice.or you can get surgery...
Therz no specific treatment for this.

Atleast do these things to help ur voice bcme deeper:

* Do regular exercise, u may try gym also.
* Daily go for jogging in d morning.
* Do sme breathing exercises.
* No need 2 undergo any surgery.

These points r not for treatment bt may treat it..

Thanx!
Im the master at voices!

I change my voice by the minute. . .i dont even know my true voice.

Its easy. . . you need to sit alone or somewhere and practice using your vocal cords.

By talking. . youll feel the cords move when you talk. . .so when you talk deep find that cord and try to use it (a little tricky at first)

youll get there
Gain healthy lean muscle weight.
This is what I do so I could sing lower and it really seems to be working.

(Yes it does sound silly but at least try it )

Say
King Kong
Ding Dong
Ping Pong

slowly and clearly but make sure to hold out the ng consonant as long as possible.

After about doing it for a week then turn your head back so your looking at the ceiling and repeat the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net